I bought this perfume for the bottle because it makes a perfect Freya idol for my altar. The juice in the bottle is sweeter than any candy made with mere sugar. If I were a star the business execs in charge of my perfume line would be furious with me because I wouldn't slap my name on any old chemical smelling prosaic product to maximize profit. But then perfume is special to me. I don't think Nicki Minaj upset the business execs.This review belongs in MoMA, unexplained, as the little caption plate under the display with the bottle. All around the pedestal: offerings.
- a review of Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday perfume on Fragrantica, by user winikrose
"THEY ALL SMELL THE SAME"
"WHY ARE THE BOTTLES ALL SEVERE-LOOKING GRAVEN IDOLS OF HER"
"SHE HAS RELEASED SEVEN PERFUMES IN THREE YEARS"
"I HAD TO TURN THE BOTTLES TO FACE THE WALL I FELT LIKE THEY WERE LOOKING AT ME"
"I THINK THIS ONE IS JUST THE LAST ONE AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT WIG ON, CAN SHE EVEN DO THAT"
"THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES
HOW DO THEY SEEM SO JUDGMENTAL"
* Triloka "Aphrodisia" incense
* Any Shoyeido "Daily" incense except Haku-un, but particularly Kinkakuji and Nokiba
* small vials of synthetic animalic- and woody-type perfume compounds, correctly labelled with trade name
I thought a minute ago, sadly, "adulthood. Man. If I'm going to get excited about material objects, they should at least have, like, lasers or something."
Then I remembered that I spent something like six hours the other day looking at 3D printing sites specifically for reasons relating to 1) my thoughts on Steven Universe toys and cosplay, 2) dollhouses, and 3) my aspiration to make a robot to bug my cat with. And I would get very attached to specific bowls and pillowcases and stuff as a kid, too. So, not much has actually changed.
Basically I can't find a peridot trillion ring with a pearl.
One of the new bras I got the other day was this, a Bali 3484. If this thing doesn’t fall apart or stop being manufactured, I am officially endorsing it as the C-Cup Autisms Bra.
It’s seamless, but the fabric’s texture doesn’t irritate my skin like the other seamless bras I’ve tried, and there don’t appear to be any narrow bands underneath that are likely to wear through quickly.
I also got this one, a Bali 103J, which is also comfortable (especially when worn inside-out). But it’s a lot flimsier - even if I only hand-wash it, I don’t think it’s going to last long - and also insufficiently supportive to really qualify as a bra.
(I got a Genie Bra and the Walmart knockoff thereof, too, but they’re both really shittily made - as in, I hand-washed them and the Genie Bra’s label came off, and the knock-off’s already getting stretched out - and not as comfortable as the Bali ones. $5 bras, not a good decision.)
I also bought bras, because the two wearable ones I have are maybe ten years old. But let's be real: I'm probably going to hate or quickly ruin the new ones, as has happened every time I have purchased a bra since college. I will never stop wearing these same two apparently-immortal bras.
I used to have a white one and a blue one and a yellow one; I don't know which one I lost. The remaining two are now the same color.
I do not want to learn how many ways I can fuck up an Arduino to accomplish this! I don't have the energy for that right now. I just want to get the thing and set it up and watch my cat pacing suspiciously around a robot that's stuck in the corner.
1) "Okay so I really need to be careful about making sure I have enough vitamins given my apparent inability to digest normal-people foods."
2) Go on Amazon to see if I can order vitamins in bulk cheaper than at store.
3) Pick out four cat-related items because I am worrying about my constantly-sick cat, who is acting sick again today.
4) About to check out: "Wait."
5) "Okay the vitamins are not really cheaper on Amazon than at the drugstore, but here is a good sale on bioperine?"
6) Order a bunch of cat stuff and a small bottle of bioperine.
1) buy whatever approximately-white-person-y-color's cheapest off eBay/makeupexchange/wherever, and if I miraculously find one that doesn't break me out,
2) get a couple $1 mineral makeup/pigment sample baggies off eBay/Etsy/wherever and mix it in until I have the right color.