This is a wildly inappropriate way for karma to repay me for spending the afternoon doing volunteer nerd stuff and cleaning my parents’ kitchen.
He feels similarly about coding or writing fanfic, but he's probably mostly right about that.
He also thinks that sinking his claws into a human is how you calm them down. I know he's just trying to knead, but I'm neither wearing a thick coat of fur nor producing milk, and he's an unusually pointy cat - seriously, razor-sharp. I suspect I'm going to end up with at least one scar on my stomach as a result of his efforts to heal my wounded soul on Saturday. Cut for slightly gross:
( Read more... )
"Okay. Black tea, chamomile, lavender, vanilla, or other?
Also, is there a beige argyle sweatervest over there somewhere? I have lost my beige argyle sweatervest and it's interfering with my ability to be a huge asshole effectively."
ERB, HAML, and SLIM are not acceptable for my purposes - basically every page needs to be safely and relatively-unchallengingly end-user-customizable.
my cat every time he realizes I'm under the blankets in bed: *pats and experimentally scratches around the blankets for at least five minutes to make sure he knows exactly where every part of my body can be found*
my cat at dawn every single morning: *tries to claw his way under my bedroom door*
my cat when I accidentally shut him in an empty room: *peaceful and silent acceptance of his situation for the entirety of the >2 hours it takes for me to notice that he's missing*
The reason I am investigating the Korean skin-care fandom is that I accidentally duplicated a part of "The Process" a while back, and found that it seemed to help.
What I did a couple mornings in a row while very groggy:
( Cut for boring. )
I was thinking when I woke up a little while ago "this is totally unreasonable why did I do this," but,
* I drove five hours yesterday, which is more driving than I've done since March, I think.
* The day before that, because Mom's been feeling bad and was out of town for the day, I decided to sterilize and scrub every single dish in her kitchen (because Dad puts dirty stuff in the cabinets and she shouldn't need to wash a dish every time she eats) + also the sink and counters + everything else I could reach that seemed to need washed + also clean the living room.
* I have also recently scrubbed down and cleaned out the kitchen and bathroom over *here,* assembled a chair and a "fantasy humidifier," and coded so much I'm dreaming about parameter mismatch error messages.
* And also I am doing IT shit requiring that I communicate verbally with people and leave the house? And most of those people are not nerds and don't understand why it is bad that to click on banner ads that say they have a virus.
* Have not commonly been sleeping through the night.
Is this a real post. What does it sound like when they get mugged by Patrick Wolf during the second chorus. I don’t understand what that means. I want to understand.
(#help me #(it's probably not a real post) #(why must my subconscious do this to me) #(i want to hear the song where patrick wolf mugs someone)
#disruptive new mustard mining technologies, #are behind this unexpected revolution in mustard mining, #while mustard has long been known to occur in karst terrain, #the risks associated with reaching it, #(territorial dwarves, #balrogs, #mimigas, #and Flowey the Flower), #had heretofore rendered it a dangerous and unprofitable