Feb. 13th, 2015
manyblinkinglights replied to your post: I wonder if it would solve many of my …
Somebody told me once that migraines are bad partly because of inflammation (presumably due to inappropriate bloodflow) of the whatever brainlayer outer ones, so it might, a little bit.
Can your medical knowledge tell me whether my head hurts because,
* leftover problems due to tumor pressing against my brain there for many years,
* they snipped out a little of my meninges when removing the tumor,
* there is a metal plate there now,
* the muscle tissue over top of where the surgery was done has atrophied leaving a little dent, so my head’s less-well-insulated there, and brain blood-flow doesn’t like temperature differentials,
* some combination of the above/some other thing?
I have been assuming the temperature differential thing is significant because I am most likely to get localized tumor-region headaches upon experiencing a fast change in body temperature, like going outside without a hat in winter, or taking a hot shower when the house is cold.
Will completing this quest get me approval or rivalry from Isabela? What about Fenris